Climbing is a youthful sport. Start early and stay young.
Become a part of the A-TEAM by joining the ASCEND Youth Team! Designed for children and teens of all abilities, coaches will foster a positive, inclusive community that supports recreational and competitive climbers as they strive to meet their own personal goals. Participants will learn climbing specific skills as well as teamwork, problem solving, and developmentally appropriate body awareness. Coaches will work directly with each team member to identify and progress toward individual goals whether that be to enjoy climbing with friends or to climb competitively. Our climbing team is a fun place to explore limits, gain confidence, and learn life-long skills.
- Ages: 6 - 17 (or 18 if still in HS)
- Two training groups: 6-11 yrs and 12-17 yrs
- Duration: Wednesdays and Fridays from 5p-7p (starts September 6th)
- Sessions will typically run monthly from the first Wednesday through the last Friday
- Price: $80 per month
- Team fee is add-on to a current ASCEND EFT Membership
- Late registration is welcome and fee will be prorated
- Included: Unlimited climbing, personal coaching, individual fitness and climbing assessments, free gear rentals on practice days, ASCEND team shirt, and discounted Evolv shoes (team sponsor!)
- Not Included: Snacks, transportation, and before/after team child care
REGISTRATION MUST OCCUR IN PERSON AND AT THE FRONT DESK.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM AND RETURN WHEN YOU REGISTER.
We believe in transparency, so please know that some details are still being worked out. If you have any questions, suggestions, interest in joining the team, or for more information, please email [email protected].