12-22-21 UPDATE: As we continue to navigate this ever-changing pandemic, ASCEND will make thoughtful operational changes. We understand that not all guests will fully agree with all of the changes, however, we ask that you remain patient, open-minded, and understanding of the many forces at play. We are looking forward to gradually easing back into normal operations as soon as possible. Using the CDC's recommendations as our primary source for guidance, we will continue to evaluate current public health advice and to alter our recommendations and policies.
- Masks are mandatory from 10a - 8p, 7 days a week, for all guests, at both locations.
- At all other times, masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED at all ASCEND locations for all individuals.
- What if you've been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID? We recommend following the CDC's guidance on quarantine.
- Reservations are not required to visit any ASCEND location. This means that guests will be able to come and go as they please, though, we ask that when leaving the facility you check out.
- Other considerations:
- Acro Yoga classes will require proof of vaccination in order to participate, with or without a mask. This will be handled by the Acro Yoga teachers and will be noted in our customer database. This policy will only change at the direction of our Acro Yoga teachers. However, guest-driven Acro Yoga may commence in the Cardio Corner at ASCEND Pittsburgh with no special rules.
- We will not be seeking proof of vaccination by our guests or our employees (except for Acro Yoga Classes).
- It is our expectation and assumption that those who choose to not wear a mask are fully vaccinated.
We are really excited for our future together and getting back to normalcy soon. If you haven’t already, please get vaccinated and encourage your friends and family to do the same. We believe that vaccinations are the path forward.